The CONSTRUCTION innovation programme mobilises all of the key players in the construction sector using the themes of sustainable construction, organisational processes, ICTs, and new construction materials. It also aims to foster partnerships around these themes with international universities and research institutions that are active within the construction sector.
The main challenges faced by the market:
- to sustainably construct, manage and renovate buildings by minimising their environmental impact
- to reduce construction project costs, as well as delivery times, by improving construction quality and processes
- to optimise the management and exchange of information in construction projects
- to meet the innovation challenges of this market that is of great importance for Luxembourg
- to develop multidisciplinary approaches
- to identify, develop, test, and pass on innovative services and products
- to put our scientific expertise at the disposal of key public and private players
- to share our knowledge through training and transfer
The CONSTRUCTION innovation programme mobilises key construction actors in the following areas:
- sustainable construction
- new construction materials
- improving construction project processes
- new communication tools for construction projects
- innovative services and products
- applied, experimental and doctoral research, in particular through competitive and contractual research projects
- scientific assistance for national policies
Discover the programme's projects, products and services, and collaboration opportunities!
To learn more, you can also download our brochure.