The HEALTH innovation programme mobilises all of the key players in the health and healthcare sector using information communication technologies (ICTs) applied to health, telemedicine and tissue engineering.
The main challenges facing the market:
With the increase in the number of people suffering from chronic illnesses, the growing risk of pandemics, the ageing population and, of course, the increase in healthcare expenditure, key players in the health and healthcare sector must optimise their processes in order to reduce costs, while still ensuring that they offer patients an adequate quality of care and quality of life.
- To improve the quality of care and quality of life for patients by developing innovative solutions and transferring these to professionals within the sector;
- To apply our scientific expertise to serve public and private players.
The HEALTH innovation programme mobilises key actors in the following areas:
- ICTs applied to the health sector, e-health;
- Processes, semantic interoperability and healthcare technology;
- Biomedical engineering and regulatory issues;
- Feasibility studies, development, public health assessment and analysis.
- Applied, experimental and doctoral research, most notably through competitive and contractual research projects;
- Innovation products and services;
- Scientific support for national policies.
Discover the projects of the programme, its products&services and the types of collaboration!
To know more, you can download the dedicated flyer.