The MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY innovation programme works with industrial actors for the development of new functional and intelligent materials, analysis, testing and validating materials, eco-design and product life-cycle management, energy efficiency and renewable energy, and optimising procedures and processes.
The main challenges facing the market:
- factors that specifically relate to the industry such as, cost reduction, cost-benefit ratio, delivery times and time to market, and identifying new client needs
- overarching tendencies (mega trends), such as urbanization, the common market and the increasing demand for natural resources
- legislative and normative changes, particularly in the field of the environment and the marketing of chemical products
- to help industrialists to meet the challenges they are facing
- to develop multidisciplinary approaches
- to identify, develop, test, and pass on innovative services and products
- to put our scientific expertise at the disposal of public and private players
- to share our knowledge through training and transfer
The MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY innovation programme mobilises key industrial actors in the following areas:
- new functional and intelligent materials
- analysis, testing and validating materials
- eco-design and product life cycle analysis
- energy efficiency and renewable energy
- optimising procedures and processes, and competitive intelligence
The programme activities encompass contractual and collaborative research projects, innovative services and products, as well as scientific assistance to national policies and their implementation by industrialists.
To learn more:
Download our dedicated brochure.