- Joint participation in innovation networks
- Possible national or European co-financing
- Sharing network results
Companies may have recourse to several forms of assistance for this type of activity :
- Measures 8 " Investment in innovation centres " and 9 " Developing innovation centres " of the law of 5 June 2009 on promoting research encourage interaction, equipment sharing, know-how and expertise exchange, and technology transfer.
- At the European level, networking opportunities exist through the FP7 and CIP European programmes
- The COST programme also supports national research in carefully targeted fields through the funding of activities.
- As regards the LuxLAUNCH measure, this is aimed at studies on the positioning of companies or research bodies in the aerospace field with satellite telecommunications, satellite navigation and Earth observation as key priorities.
- Lastly, the Fit4Europe measure encourages Luxembourg companies to participate in European research programmes.
CRP Henri Tudor and Luxinnovation, the National Agency for Innovation and Research, work in close collaboration in order to be able to better advise and assist businesses. To learn more visit Luxinnovation's website or the Luxembourg Portal for Innovation and Research.