- Commercial offer established at the beginning of the collaboration
- Possible national co-financing
- The business has ownership of the results and profits resulting from the collaboration
- Calculation of the business's investment using commercial pricing
- Possibility of working per day or per project
Companies may have recourse to several forms of assistance for this type of activity:
- Some feasibility studies, in particular technology watch, may be subsidised by measure 2 of the RDI law of 5 June 2009.
- Measure 5 of the same law co-finances innovation advice and SME innovation support services.
- In the fields of eco-technologies and sustainable development, some studies may enjoy the financial support of the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- The Ministry for the Middle Classes assists SMEs in their investments in know-how and advice.
CRP Henri Tudor and Luxinnovation, the National Agency for Innovation and Research, work in close collaboration in order to be able to better advise and assist businesses. To learn more visit Luxinnovation's website or the Luxembourg Portal for Innovation and Research.