Expertise and relevant sectors
Our competences benefit many sectors including finance, SME, public management, construction, mobility, education systems, human capital, as well as companies and IT departments and companies.
The research approach of business organisation and management is based on the emerging interdisciplinary scientific domain called Service Science Management and Engineering (SSME). The three areas of competence that are being developed are:
- Innovation Economics and Service Valuation
- Business Process and Service Engineering
- Innovation Management: People and Organisation
These competences are developed by our research department Service Science & Innovation around three main areas of research and development:
- « Sustainable Service Innovation Process » (S2IP): targeting processes and practices used in a science-based approach for Service Innovation
- « Architecture-based Service Innovation in Networked Enterprises » (ASINE): targeting the design and the evolution of services architecture in digital eco-systems
- « Service Innovation Competences » targeting the definition of the job profile associated with a service innovation manager.