The transfer of new knowledge and technologies are key issues for both the Centre and for society. They are important sources of progress and innovation.
Technology transfer begins with the identification of results that exhibit a strong commercial, educational or societal benefit potential. Its goal is to secure and establish the value of research results which may contain an important market potential for interested partners, whether industrial, commercial or financial.
At CRP Henri Tudor, we pay particular attention to the promotion of our activities to industry, while promoting sustainable economic development in Luxembourg. To achieve this, we implemented a policy to support technology transfer whose centerpiece is the awareness of our researchers. And without proper management of our Intellectual Property (IP), nothing would be possible.
Therefore, in order to ensure the widest possible dissemination of Tudor innovations while maintaining our values, we focus on the following activities:
- Promote awareness among researchers to topics concerning the intellectual property and technology transfer;
- Identify high potential results;
- Protect, manage and promote CRP Henri Tudor’s intellectual property
- Support research teams in the creation of proof of concept projects ;
- Develop, negotiate and manage licensing agreements with partners of the Centre;
- Promote the creation of start-ups among researchers, in conjunction with the Technoport.
Technology offers developed by the CRP Henri Tudor which are currently available for licensing > in PDF - English version:
- Technology offer > Superhydrophobic surface achieved by atmospheric plasma process
- Technology offer > Environment for multi-modal human-computing-interaction
Don’t hesitate to contact the Technology Transfer Team to learn more.