- Identifying common interests, joint design and implementation
- Financial participation and joint risk-taking
- Possible national or European co-financing
- Sharing results and profits
Things to know :
- Through its " Temporary secondment of highly qualified personnel " measure the Ministry of the Economy co-funds SMEs that are interested in this type of collaboration.
- The " Marie Curie Actions " of the PERSONNEL Programme of the 7th European Framework Programme helps companies wanting to develop links with universities.
- Finally, the FNR (Luxembourg National Research Fund) funds PhD theses through its AFR grant scheme (Aides à la Formation-Recherche).
CRP Henri Tudor and Luxinnovation, the National Agency for Innovation and Research, work in close collaboration in order to be able to better advise and assist businesses. To learn more visit Luxinnovation's website or the Luxembourg Portal for Innovation and Research.