We support companies in Luxembourg and the Greater Region in the development of ecotechnologies, i.e. technologies that help to correct or prevent environmental damage (pollution of water, air, soil), are resource-efficient and foster economic diversification and growth. The support ranges from technology evaluation, access to innovation funding, structuring the innovation process to collaborative Research and Development.
Have a look at the detailed services:
- Technology evaluation, including normative and legislative watch, technical and economic feasibility and environmental impact analysis, e.g. through LCA. Packaging of idea or concept to approach funding organisations and public and private research consortia
- Assistance with obtaining funding for innovation projects, in close collaboration with the Luxembourg Innovation Agency LuxInnovation, both at national and European level. Identification of complementary R&D Partners in Luxembourg and Europe
- Structured innovation process with a number of defined steps (market analysis, innovation workshop, concept feasibility study, research agenda development). This service applies equally to companies that do want to generate a new concept to enhance their business as to those that have the beginnings of a concept but want to define it further
- Testing of innovative technologies through prototypes (e.g. wastewater treatment: biofilm processes, membrane bioreactor; renewable energy: photovoltaic, solar heating and cooling), experimental design, ICA schemes, data acquisition and analysis, process modelling
- Collaborative Research and Development projects, creating real innovation and Intellectual Property (IP). We are continuously updating and improving our competences and expertise in the three pillars: water, energy and advanced materials for EcoTechnologies.