In collaboration with the Indian Business Chamber of Luxembourg (IBCL), CRP Henri Tudor invites you to the Seminar on: “The World Pharmaceutical Market: the Role of Supply Chain”. The event will take place at Tudor’s premises on Monday, the 18th of June 2012.
Tudor has been highly involved in innovative and sustainable logistic chains for many years. The seminar is a great opportunity to gather some key players of the market : supply chain best practices and solutions will be highlighted and the role of a partnership between Luxembourg and India will be explored.
- Location: CRP Henri Tudor, 29 Avenue JF Kennedy, Luxembourg, L-1855
- Time: registrations start at 18h00 and presentations are from 18h30 to 20h00, followed by a networking cocktail
- Price: participation is free for IBCL members and €20 for non members - payable in cash at the entrance.
- REGISTRATION: you can register online: http://www.ibcl.lu/events.php - via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 445928
Information about the speakers
- Introduction by Marc Lemmer, CEO CRP Henri Tudor
- Dr. Ajit S. Shetty, Chairman of Board of Directors, Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, Belgium: Dr. Shetty was the former Corporate Vice President of J&J Enterprise Supply Chain, Johnson & Johnson, USA and Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Cilag GmbH International Switzerland. He has served as a Board member of various organizations in Belgium, USA and won various awards.
- Mr. Daniel Liebermann, Director, Directorate Logistics, Ministry of the Economy and Foreign Trade: Mr. Liebermann is responsible for the development of the logistics industry in Luxembourg which one of the key sectors of Luxembourg’s economic development policy.
- Mr. Clemens Abt, President and CEO, Trust Advisory Services, Luxembourg: Mr. Abt has over 30 years of experience in logistics with the Top 3 international logistics companies. Given his expertise he has been assigned by the Luxembourg Government as Consultant to further develop Luxembourg pharmaceutical supply chain logistics with Asian and European countries.